Monday 10 February 2014

Sometimes You Are Living The Answer...

...but you just don't know it.

I found myself saying this recently. There's no more need to ask what I should be doing. Because I'm doing it. This is it - I've arrived. And of course, it's that old same-place, different-attitude thing. I'm doing the things I need to be doing: being in gainful employment, paying my due bills and taxes (which in high-tax, nanny state UK discharges all my social responsibilities as well), exercising and eating properly, behaving soberly and with reciprocal courtesy and consideration, and continuing to learn and develop my culture and skills.

That’s it. It’s fairly minimal because I’m a bachelor in later years. Friends? Sex? Sure, but not so much at my age. That’s another subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment