Thursday 19 February 2015

I wake up at 05:30 and get back home at 19:00 at the earliest

It’s cold. I wake up at 05:30 and get back home at 19:00 at the earliest. I go to bed at 21:30 or a little later. I’m taking two magnesium pills after the gym to help with recovering afterwards. I’m benching 3x4x80 kgs (again), 3x6x70 the deadlift and (again) you do it at my age. I do not have a lot of energy spare at the end of any day, and Saturday is a day dedicated to recovering. Sunday I’m back in the gym and maybe a movie if there’s one worth watching.

So I don’t have anything much to say. I will do soon. I’m listening to Walter Rudin talking about how Set Theory emerged out of problems to do with the convergence of Fourier Series.


A couple of days ago I watched an old video of Jean Dieudonne talking about the history of algebraic geometry


You Tube is full of rubbish. Its existence is entirely justified by stuff like this.

Plus I read a really interesting post by Krauser on the train home this evening, because I was too tired to concentrate on Max Tegmark’s book.

Thus my life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment