Monday 11 January 2016

Should I know about Chinese Art, or will it go away if I ignore it for long enough?

Should I know about Chinese Art, or will it go away if I ignore it for long enough?


Octopus in Damson on Brewer Street after training and before going to the hygenist.


Yet another new restaurant franchise in Spitalfields Market - something to try in January.


This is going to be a casual, easy rent office space for hipsters with Macs and a glib presentation. Or so the current promotion says.


But I do work with my hands? What the heck else is typing code?


No the waitress isn't telling the clueless Millennials that they can't eat food they bought somewhere else, especially at a faux-Japanese franchise that uses really poor ingredients. I wish she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment