Monday 11 February 2019

I Have The Two-Part Cold

That's the one where I get the cold over one weekend, and miss my Saturday class, and then feel better the next week, book the Saturday class on Thursday evening, and on Friday I relapse with an even worse version of the previous weekend. In fact, on Sunday morning, I thought my life might actually be over. Because I'm not being melodramatic.

A cold is good for an instant half-kilo weight gain. Overnight. It puts my weight loss / body fat reduction program on hold. It puts my life on hold. I am reduced to watching Lord of the Rings.

So this week I am going to take it eas(ier).

In the meantime, I have been getting into restoration videos on You Tube. This one is simply breath-taking...



And this one is one of many that reminds me I have no manual skills at all because I would have cut myself to shreds doing what this guy does. Craftsmanship is a real thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment