Friday 19 May 2023

Happy Birthday To Me

I am now 69 years old. I prefer the round decade birthdays. The 9-ers are a bit of an anti-climax

I have worn discs in my neck vertebrae

I have to take ibuprofen to get a reasonable night's sleep as a consequence

I'm having private osteopathic treatment to help manage it

I take lanzoprosole for a hiatus hernia

Last week, I was putting antibiotic on my lower eyelid to get rid of a sty

My blood sugar is a little iffy

My skin is losing its elasticity

I have a discreet chicken-crop at my throat

It's hay-fever time and I'm fall asleep if I remain in the same position for more than forty seconds

On the plus side...

The osteopathic treatment does seem to be working

Everything else works

I still have all my teeth (*)

I was sober yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

Proudly representing for lifetime bachelors

I live inside the M25

God bless the Freedom Pass

The car has been thoroughly serviced and repaired and is ULEZ-compliant

I'm getting some decent tones out of the Les Paul + Katana

And when the ****ing sun shines again, I will take some good photos with my Fuji



(*) You need to be pretty old to remember that one.

1 comment:

  1. The older you get, the more medication you have to take. It never seems to cure you, in fact that probably isn't the point. Great business model those drugs companies have.

    ReplyDelete