Friday 26 January 2024

Health Report

Regular readers will remember that about ten or so months ago I was having pains in my right shoulder and arm. I thought this was caused by bad posture playing guitar, but it turned out to be the bad posture of some of my neck vertebrae. Smart readers went long osteopathy and were not disappointed. 

I had a reasonably pain-free autumn and was okay until the end of December when I must have done Something Stupid which set the pains off again. I’m not getting the fizzing and buzzing down my arms, but I am getting persistent aches in my shoulder and neck, which are turning out to be so distracting that I can’t really focus on anything for long. I’m swallowing ibuprofen with intermittent paracetemol when needed, because the second time around a pain is much less bearable. 

I am long osteopathy again. With luck that will work, and isn’t a sign that my vertebrae have got worse.

In the meantime, I will carry on with the music posts. The real world looks way too shaky right now and I can’t focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment